We are hosting a series of virtual “Open Sessions” every 2 months for Communities members where members can discuss CMMC, SPRS, NIST SP 800-171, CUI, and other cybersecurity-related topics. The idea is to provide a forum through which OSCs, C3PAOs, Provisional Assessors, Registered Practitioners, Procurement Specialists, and others in the CMMC Ecosystem can have candid discussions, ask questions, and seek consensus on topics of interest to you. Our next GovConOpen Informed Event is May 27, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern.
Would you like to lead a 15-minute discussion on a topic during this or another upcoming session? Please E-mail us at [email protected] for details.
Each session will:
- not be recorded;
- not be open to members of the press;
- be held under the Chatham House Rule (i.e., participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed);
- be “open mic”, meaning participants can speak with each other rather than having to submit questions via chat;
- be limited to 30 participants to allow for easy discussions;
- be limited to 60 minutes total;
- cover at least 3 topics per session (15 minutes per topic), with the topics submitted by the participants of prior sessions (please E-mail us at [email protected]);
- allow 15 minutes of open conversation/discussion to close out the session.
To register, please visit GovConOpen Informed Event – CMMC Information Institute.