Although the CMMC program was first introduced by the United States Department of Defense in 2019, many organizations are only learning about it recently, due to the impending enactment of regulations that will make CMMC certification mandatory for certain government contractors. This course was created specifically for government contractors, and provides:
- An overview of controlled unclassified information (“CUI”);
- A description of the relationship between CUI and CMMC;
- An discussion of the relationship between NIST SP 800-171, NIST SP 800-171A, and CMMC;
- An overview of the key players in the CMMC ecosystem;
- Tips for what steps contractors can take on their own, and where contractors will likely want assistance;
- Pointers to helpful resources, such as free tools and sources of additional information; and
- much more!
At the end of the course, you will be able to take a quiz and, if you pass, you will receive a certificate of achievement.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Start Next Lesson Introduction
Your Organization's Information
The Government's Information
A Slightly Deeper Look at CUI
How the CMMC Program Fits In
The CMMC Ecosystem