- March 19, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Government contracts are not for the faint of heart. The requirements and intricacies of even some of the more mundane topics can be overwhelming. When you add in the complexities of a moving target like cybersecurity, it can be very difficult to keep up. Join leading expert attorneys Kate Growley, Robert Metzger, and Joshua Duvall as they give government contractors key guides for navigating the ever-shifting legal and regulatory landscape around cybersecurity. On March 19, 2021 at 11:00 AM US Eastern, our distinguished panel will address questions many contractors have, including:
- My prime contractor keeps asking me about CUI. What is CUI, how do I identify it, and what do I do with it once I find it?
- I don’t think my company has CUI, and we don’t expect to receive any. Can I waive my obligations to protect CUI through a memo or other change to a contract?
- What kind of “teeth” does the government have when enforcing contractual or other legal and regulatory obligations?
- What about my subcontractors; do I need to worry about them, too?
- Are all of these regulations likely to create more grounds for bid protests?
The session will include time for Q&A at the end, and we will be updating our FAQ to include some of the responses.
Venue Phone: 267-857-9333
Venue Website: https://www.CMMCInfo.org
Please join us for an online session (powered by Microsoft Teams). When you join, attendees will be in listen-only mode. Please ensure your camera is turned off before joining the session.