The CMMC Information Institute (“CMMC Info” or the “Institute”) is committed to ensuring a safe, welcoming, and respectful environment at our events.
At Institute events, all attendees, faculty, and staff are expected to treat others with respect and civility.
This Code of Conduct applies to all Institute-sponsored events, Institute-affiliated events, and any related events or social gatherings (“Events”). This Code of Conduct applies to anyone involved in Events, including all Institute employees and staff, sponsors, attendees, guests, speakers, volunteers, exhibiters, vendors, and venue staff. By registering for and/or attending an Event, you agree to comply with this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct is subject to change without notice.
“Unacceptable Conduct” Includes, Without Limitation:
- Behavior that is illegal
- Possession of weapons or illegal substances
- Violence, threats of violence, unwanted touching, or physical intimidation
- Disruptive behavior
- Verbal or written harassment on any basis, including sexual harassment
- Displaying inappropriate visual information
- Violation of the rules of the Event or venue
- Failure to follow safety instructions of Event or Institute staff
- Any behavior that the Institute believes lacks respect or civility
Contact local law enforcement, Event officials, or emergency services officials immediately if you notice a dangerous situation, threats of violence, or if someone is in distress. To report Unacceptable Conduct at an Event, contact an Institute staff member as soon as possible. All reports will be kept as confidential as possible. You may make complaints anonymously, but that may limit our ability to investigate or follow-up. Whatever information you can provide, including identifying witnesses, will be helpful.
Consequences of Unacceptable Conduct
Unacceptable Conduct will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop Unacceptable Conduct is expected to comply at once. Violations of this policy may result in, without limitation:
- Removal from the Event without refund or warning
- Banning from future events at the Event facility
- Banning from future Institute Events
- Referral to local law enforcement